Dear Lumerical community,
We expect to have some website outages this Friday morning. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
This will affect:
- Website registration: will be temporarily disabled
- Trial license request: will see a delay in getting the license email until the outage is over.
When: Saturday, April 8th, 9am to 12pm PST
Thanks for your patience