Unknown error in DEVICE

error
device

When I use the DEVICE to calculate, it doesn’t work and the following error appears,

No more details, I tried to solve the problem by the following method,

but it doesn’t make any sense. How can I solve this problem?
Thanks a lot!

Is the problem happening for a particular file or for all files? You can find some sample files here: https://kb.lumerical.com/en/index.html?other_application_electronic_components.html

Are you running this on a Linux machine? Can you try using MPICH2?

Thank you for you reply. The problem happens in a particular file and new problem appears after I change the mesh order. Could you help me to find out the wrong settings in my model?
http://yun.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=747220244&uk=120018265
I really appreciate for your help!

Thanks for your reply, I’m using a Windows system.

I noticed there is a special character on your filename <16.7.4 ITO dark-0.5~0.5V.ldev> is this “~” intentional? Can we try the and rename the file to just alphanumeric characters, something like <16_7_4_ITO_dark_05_05V.ldev>

Thanks a lot! I changed the file name as you said, but it made no different. The new errors are as follow,

When I retry it, it shows that there is something wrong with the mesh.

I tried different settings in the mesh, but it is always wrong. Could you give me some advice for mesh setting? Thank you!!!

Hi. Now it looks like that the simulation error is due to the solver failing. There is no way to be sure but it could be due to a wrongly defined material. Are you using the default material models from the database or have you created your own? If you can share the file then I can take a look at it.

Thanks for your reply! I do creat new materials in my model and my file is too big to be uploaded. I shared my file in the forth part of this post, but I’m afraid that you can‘t open the link. Could you give the email address, then I can send my file by it. Thank you!!!