Simulation of graphene antenna array

Hi,
I am trying to reproduce the results presented in the following paper:
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/nl500602n

Which have been explained in the following post also:

But, I am unable to reproduce the results. I followed the instructions explained in the post and designed my structure using script, which is attached with the post, please check it and tell me, what is wrong with it? Apart from that, I have some queries regarding that post. such as;

1. How to check the auto shut off level, whether it is decreasing till 1e-5 or not?
  2. It is suggested that PML should be at half of the maximum wavelength from the structure. How much distance from structure should be used for symmetric/asymmetric/periodic/Bloch boundaries?
  3. At what height, plane wave should be kept from the structure? Its span should be larger that FDTD, is there any exact span size with respect to FDTD region?
  4. In Fig. 1 of the paper following parameters are mentioned:
    (i) Area of the square graphene sheet= 900 μm2
    (ii) Antenna length= 0.95 μm ,
    (iii) Antenna width= 0.24 μm
    (iv) Antenna thickness= 40 nm thick (Pd thickness is 10 nm and Au thickness is 30 nm) (v)gap size = 60 nm.
    The whole antenna array is composed of N = 24 rows (lateral
    period Py = 1.2 μm), each comprising M = 30 end-to-end coupled antennas.
    In the re implemented file Graphene10_2dcond.fsp, you didn’t use 0.95 μm length of antenna, infact x pan is taken 0.57 um, how did you select that value?
    Authors have given several details, such as graphene area, array size, period etc., but in periodic boundary condition, we are not specifying these details. Results should be affected by period size and no. of antenna. Please clear this point, how to take care of period size and no. of antennas in x and y direction?.
    updated capasso.lsf (6.3 KB)
    Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and Regards
Prateeksha