- When you say “periodic array of devices held on air” do you mean gaps between each layer?
or do you mean
(Does the blue outline sandwiched by orange border in the FDTD region mean anything?)
And are you suggesting to bring them closer like this?
(I apologize I am really new to this software)
- I am trying to model the structure from this paper.
The reason for 2D rectangle and 2D circle are as follows
- I made the MoO3 using surface structure.
- I want silicon in rectangular part of the previous structure. So, I superimposed a 2D rectangle at the exact location with a lower mesh order
- But I want MoO3 in the middle of the rectangle. So, I put a 2D circle with a lower mesh order than the 2D rectangle
So, now I put this structure inside Si and I get the groove that I was trying to model
Thank you for taking the time to look at it.