Phased-Array Antennas

I have simulated a Phased-Array Antennas,but with the same parameter of material and geometry in the paper, I Cann’t get the same far-field divergence angle. I have try to change Simulation time,mesh_accuracy,the position and height of source. Some improve,but the far-field divergence angle is still 5-10 times bigger than the paper. So I upload my code, wish I can get some help. I would appreciate it if someone can give instructions about which factors I can change to improve my result. Thank you a lot !
Following is my code. Next is the paper.
english2.txt (2.8 KB)

90 Design of Nano-Photonic Phased-Array Antennas for kim2016.pdf (841.1 KB)

the result of the paper’s and mine are shown respectively.

With Lg=15 μm,N=32, I couldn’t get simailar far-field resolution of about 1.2° (ψ) × 3.3° (θ). My far-field resolution is 5-10 times bigger than paper’s.
Following pictures is grating antenna array structure and result in the paper.

Following pictures is grating antenna array structure and result I got… My far-field resolution is 5-10 times bigger than paper’s.

Cann't get far-field resolution in the paper

Dear @lizhongyu15

I tried to respond you on a different post ( Cann't get far-field resolution in the paper) but looks like you created another topic!

It looks like the post is missing the simulation file. Can you please upload the file? In the mean time I thought this link will be useful for you to review:
https://kb.lumerical.com/en/index.html?solvers_far_field_projections_periodic.html

Thanks