Only one mesh constraint working out of two

Thank you very much. The contact setting is complete.

But now I encounter another question.

I cannot add two mesh constraints in my simulation. I It should show two regions with denser mesh, but only the mesh constraint with higher priority works. When I change the order, the mesh constraint with higher priority works. Can you help me with this?

The file is in the following link.

Three dimensional vertical photodetector electrical device simulation stop at 98%

Hi @d01941013, The file you have shared is quite large. Can you please switch to layout mode and then upload the file (that will make the file smaller). I can calculate the mesh and check the mesh constraint effects here. Thanks!

Hi @aalam Please use the following link. Thank you very much.

Hi @d01941013, Thanks for sharing the file. The reason you are seeing that only one mesh object is getting applied is because while the solver is meshing the 3D structure, it is reaching the mesh refinement limit (see this KX post: How to resolve error message: “The mesh is valid but may not be adequately refined” ). The solution to this problem, as explained in the mentioned post is to increase the “max refine steps” value in the “mesh” tab. If you look at your “log” file then you will see the warning messages “Refinement limit exceeded for optical generation rate constraint. The mesh is valid but may not be adequately refined”.