Multiple simulations on different computers and analysis

fdtd
cluster
mpich2
windows-command-line
analysis

Hello,

I have multiple floating licenses for engine and I’m planning to run a series of simulations on different computers concurrently; each computer runs a different simulation. Even though I managed to do that, I’m not sure how to extract the analysis data from these simulations. How can I do that? These computers are not connected as a network and I want to obtain a .mat data of S-parameters from the each simulation, is this possible?

Thank you.

You mentioned that you were able to run several simulations on different computers at the same time,

Even though I managed to do that, I’m not sure how to extract the analysis data from these simulations. How can I do that? These computers are not connected as a network

Once the simulations are done on each computers, you can copy over the simulation files into your local desktop and view the results and extract data. The results will be stored in the simulations once the simulation job is done.

Hope this helps.
-Lito

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.