Mobility of minority carriers and crystalographic orientation in DEVICE

As we know the mobility of carriers strongly depends on the crystaline orientioan.
My question is when in material setup of DEVICE we select for example the mobility of holes=400 v/cm2 and electrons = 1200 v/cm2. this mobility is in which direction? It is the mobility of carriers in their moving direction?
In attached image the path of elctron and holes is shown (for my solar cell), so how can I make sure the mobility that I select is in carriers mvoing direction?

This mobility is in which direction?

Crystallographic direction of Si in LUMERICAL

Thank you for the reply.
But the mobility of carriers strongly depends on the crystaline orientioan.
My question is when in material setup of DEVICE we select for example the mobility of holes=400 v/cm2 and electrons = 1200 v/cm2. this mobility is in which direction? It is the mobility of carriers in their moving direction?
In attached image the path of elctron and holes is shown (for my solar cell), so how can I make sure the mobility that I select is in carriers mvoing direction?

This mobility is in which direction?

The default electron/hole mobility and effective mass values in the silicon material are defined for the [100] transport orientation. This is the value the CHARGE solver will use along the direction of electrical transport. If you would like to model transport in some other orientation then you can create a copy of the silicon material, change these values (mobility, effective mass), and use that material in your simulation.

Thanks a lot

That is enough