LCML is a reference library that contains a number of passive and active photonic elements, as listed below.
- Download the CML file
- Check the compatibility between LCML and Lumerical software
- Open INTERCONNECT, find the "Element Library" and go to the "Design kits" folder
- Right click on the "Design kits" folder and select "Install"
- Navigate to the downloaded CML file and choose a "Destination Folder" to install it
- The installation status will be shown in the "Output" window
- Once successfully installed, the LCML elements will appear in the "Design kits -> LCML" folder
- Note: Elements in the "Design kits" folder can only be used as references. To view and/or edit the details inside the elements, please right-click on the "Custom" folder (above the "Design kits" folder) and redirect to the "Destination Folder" where the LCML is installed. This is also required if you wish to run the test INTERCONNECT project (.icp) files associated with each element in the following pages.
LCML will be updated on a regular basis to include model enhancement for existing elements, new elements, and more capabilities and methodologies. Please check back often.
Questions, suggestions, and comments are welcomed and encouraged! Write a post now!