Thank you for contacting Lumerical support. Before proceeding, please note that this is a public forum and anything you post will be visible to the general public. For users residing in the United States, please ensure that the files and information contained within your posts are not International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or export controlled.
To help us solve your issue as quickly as possible, please provide the following information:
1. What device are you trying to simulate? Include diagrams if available.
I am trying to simulate the coupling region of silicon nitride ring with radius of 60um
2. What results are you trying to obtain? Be as specific as possible.
I am trying to obtain S-parameters and transmission
3. Description of the problem or issue.
Getting transmission greater than one and consequently the S-parameters are not correct
4. Lumerical product and software version.
5. Please attach your simulation files, including any logs.
Si3N4_Ring.fsp (3.4 MB)