Is there a material model that includes all nonlinear effects that exist for Silicon?

nonlinear
si
plugin
silicon

Is there a material model that includes all nonlinear effects that exist for Silicon for use in FDTD Solutions? For example, kerr, two-photon absorption, raman, free-carrier, and thermal processes.

Pump probe spectroscopy

We don’t have a single material model that is capable of simulating all possible nonlinear processes that can exist within a material. FDTD Solutions does provide many different material models, including a number nonlinear models (eg. Kerr, chi, etc). The choice of material model will depend on the specific process that you wish to study. I will need to know more about the application you are interested in studying before I can recommend a specific material model for you.
List of non-linear material models

It is also important to recognize that nonlinear simulations are substantially more complicated to simulate, relative to linear simulations. Before starting your simulations, I suggest reviewing the nonlinear chapter of our knowledge base.
Non-linear simulations

Finally, it is possible to write your own material models using the Flexible material plugin framework. This is a very interesting feature, but I should point out that it is a very advanced feature that requires the user to have a very high level of knowledge about the FDTD method.
Flexible material plugins