Increasing Font Size of Legend and Axis

Hello,

I was wondering if there are functions to change the font size of the legend/box of the legend and the font size of the x and y axis (make it bigger and darker)

Thanks

Dear @rumman18

Unfortunately we don’t have these options in Lumerical. You can either send data to MATLAB and plot them there, or use another plot editing tool.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks

Thank you for your response. I have another quick question not related to this post.

I was trying to declare an array of length 100 with a constant value of .9 in this way
cons(1:100) = .9;

But I keep getting the error “Variable on the left hand side of the = operator can not be assigned a new value”.

But strangely, I had the same line working yesterday. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks

@rumman18, This is problem of this scripting language. You must define the size of a variable in advance before using it as Matrix. You need to define a variable of same size, than you can used it. [quote=“rumman18, post:3, topic:5950”]
“Variable on the left hand side of the = operator can not be assigned a new value”.
[/quote]

This msg confirm that you are trying to give a new value to a fixed variable, you defined this variable as array in advance, than it will work for sure.