In the attached .fsp file (that needs to be run):
dipolepower.fsp (337.5 KB)
after getting the frequency vector f, running the dipolepower(f) command crashes the program. Using the gui to click and calculate and even plot works fine.
Part of what I don’t understand is that I’m running a sweep of the dipole position (that’s the only parameter that changes, everything else is the same) and only 4/300 of the .fsp files have this error. All of the others are fine.
I tried using the following as a workaround (which did not crash the program) but I wasn’t sure how to incorporate the frequency vector as these commands return 1000 element vector, whereas I only used 300 frequency points in the simulation.