To help us solve your issue as quickly as possible, please provide the following information:
1. What device are you trying to simulate? Include diagrams if available.
- TiO2 nanodisk array embedded in the high index media.
- Square periodic array with a pitch of 320 nm.
- Plane wave infection with an angle of 30 degrees.
2. What results are you trying to obtain? Be as specific as possible.
Reflectance and transmittance of TiO2 nanodisk array
3. Description of the problem or issue.
I am studying the reflectance and transmittance of TiO2 nanodot array embedded into high index media like glass. I am trying to get the result under the illumination of a plane wave with different angles because the optical lens was used to focus the beam and measure the reflectance and transmittance of the sample. Based on the previous Q&A (Bloch periodic and symmetric boundary conditions for angled injection), I set the x and y boundary conditions as Bloch. And, I modified PML setting from standard to stabilized and steep angle. However, any simulation couldn’t reach to auto shutoff min (1e-5). I have attached my FDTD file and log file (for steep angle) in this post.
4. Lumerical product and software version.
2019b r6, 8.22.2088
Please take a look and let me know what I should modify.
Thanks in advance,